Tuesday, June 30, 2009

All Good Things Must Come to an End...

My sister, Linda, and niece, Debbie, flew up from Florida for a week long visit. They mainly came to visit with Greg and Sandie before Sandie goes in for her surgery next week. We all had a really great visit...but, like I said, all good things must come to an end. They flew back to Florida last night, and today our house is quiet and lonely. I miss them already!!!
Debbie is a great photographer and she took loads of family pictures. I will post some after she edits them and gets them back to me. She took David, me & Darla Dawg...Chris and Melodie...and Greg, Sandie and Drew. I can't wait to see them all. Thank you so much, Debbie, for doing that for us. You're not just a niece, but a great niece and we love you.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...you are too sweet Brenda! We also came to see the rest of you too...Sandie & I were already talking about me coming up this summer even before she got the news! The pictures turned out awesome and I can't wait for you all to see them!!! I love you and miss you terribly!!! I am pretty sad that I didn't get a picture of you & I while we were there! Thanks again for all of your hospitality!!!

    ReplyDelete