Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rough Week...

What a week it has been!!! Both of our daughter-in-laws had surgery last Friday. One had to have her thyroid taken out but is recuperating and doing great. It just looks like she to tried to slice her throat. I told her to just be proud of her new "necklace". The other surgery was to remove a knot, which turned out to be cancer. Please keep our beautiful Sandie in your prayers as she begins treatment. She is such a wonderful girl, a loving wife to our son and a great mother to our grandson. This is such a hard thing to accept, but through prayer and belief that God can heal her we are praying for a complete recovery. I ask you keep her in your prayers also. This is a heavy burden to bear but Sandie is such a strong girl and has a very positive attitude. We love you Sandie and know you will be going through some rough times ahead, but believe God will carry you through it all.

On top of everything else, I hurt my back. My hubby had to take me to the ER after two days of horrific pain. Nothing broken, ruptured or fractured!!! A severe back sprain is what they called it. To me it felt like a charley-horse in my lower back that wouldn't go away. After 10 days of pain I am feeling a bit better and able to move around some now. I pray for brighter days this coming week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment