Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's Good To Be Home...


Sometimnes we mumble and grumble about the everyday things in our lives without actually realizing just how very lucky we are. While on a recent trip to Florida, it was not unlikely to pay anywhere from $3.57 to $3.63 for a gallon of gas. As I was driving here in Murfreesboro the other day, it just dawned on me how lucky I was to be living here. Gas prices are much less here than in Florida and so are many other things that we take for granted each day. So as I was looking through all my pictures on my computer today and saw this one I thanked God for the privilege of living in this great state of Tennessee.

I don't always start out each day with a smile. In fact, today I am kinda grumpy because I have a really bad sore throat and my back hurts for some reason. But, even though I didn't start today out with a smile, it is not too early to start practicing for tomorrow. Have a beautiful and blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment