Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life Goes On...

It has been so long since I posted on my blog but I think the time has come that I can finally get back to it. It has been a really rough year with the loss of Sandie. She will always be loved and remembered as a wonderful part of our family, but as they say, "Life Goes On" so we will go on and do the best we can.

Since I posted last we have had a beautiful new addition to our family...Anna Grace, born December 21, 2010. Everyone tells us she is the cutest baby they have ever seen. I must say, I have to agree!!


Right now I am enjoying the beautiful sunshine in Florida...March is the perfect month for a visit here. I am enjoying the time visiting my sister and brother-in-law, while David has gone to visit in Mom in Dade City. Linda and I love to spend our time together "shopping till we drop", and we have done plenty of it. On Saturday we went to the mall and were there for four hours and never left the first store. On Sunday, we had lunch at Longhorn with Debbie, Steve and the girls. Today we met with an old friend from when we lived in Orlando.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're having a terrific holiday! Yes, Miss Anna Grace is a beautiful baby! Hope you can share more of her soon!

    ReplyDelete