Friday, March 11, 2011

Praying for Japan...


Today my thoughts and prayers are with the people in Japan after they went through an 8.9 earthquake followed by a tsunami of great strength. The waters are still heading toward the Pacific Coast of the United States. Hopefully throughout the day they will subside and the states will be safe. It seems as though there are more and more tragedies happening in the world around us and it makes me wonder if God is trying to make us take heed.

As I look at the above picture, I cannot imagine the feeling the people in those homes and businesses must have felt. My heart breaks just looking at that wave of water heading towards them.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers and thoughts are sent...

    I have something for you at my blog and it is NOT a GREEN Lizard for St. Pat's Day!

    ReplyDelete